Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the links below are affiliate links meaning that at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you purchase something using the link. Read the full disclaimer policy here.
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and provide a link back to their blogging sites.
2. Answer their 11 questions.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees about their nomination via their blog or social media.
5. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
The Questions I Was Asked
Are you usually early or late?
I am generally early for doctors’ appointments and fashionably late for parties and other social gatherings!
Do you have any other side projects or hustles that you are working on?
My entire life is a side hustle! I have been a freelance medical writer/editor since 2008 with some time off while I was in kidney failure/on dialysis/kidney transplant. I also have finished my draft of my first novel and have to find someone to finish my edit. I have several blogs and a journal/planner store. I also plan to have several courses one day. Nothing but side hustling!
What is your proudest achievement?
Graduating from medical school. It was hard and taxing. There were definitely times that I wondered what I had gotten myself into. The first year was enlightening — it was the first time that I had to really put in the study hours. It was a little frightening. But I made it through.
What job would you be terrible at?
I would be terrible at any food service job. I would have a difficult time holding my tongue at this stage in my life.
Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
A bus tour of Italy. By doing a tour, I went to a lot of places I would not have seen on my own. I think the Vatican was the most interesting place on that trip.
What do you think is the best social media strategy for getting more visitors to a blog?
Engaging with people. I don’t even mean just answering comments. I mean on social media (twitter/facebook/instagram) — you get to know them and they get to know you. You build relationships and that helps build your circle.
Do you people watch?
Not anymore. I have to watch my kids!
What would be your ideal working environment?
Getting back into my office — I have a lot of things from my parents’ home in my office so I can’t really use it right now.
What city would you most like to live in?
In the US: Atlanta Outside the US: Somewhere in the Bahamas
What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch?
A tie: The Titanic and Pretty Woman. Double Blech
What do people think is weird about you?
My height. I am 5’11” and people always mention it when they meet me.
The Questions I Am Asking
- What is your favorite piece (post, poem, book) that you have ever written and why?
- What is your dream trip?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- In an ideal world, is there a degree that you would like to earn?
- How would you describe yourself to someone who doesn’t know you?
- With the growth of TV streaming, have you ever spent a weekend streaming the complete run of one TV show?
- What was your first job and how old were you?
- Which social media platform is your favorite to use and why?
- Are you friendly with your neighbors?
- Is there a TV show or movie that you would watch every time you come across it?
- What is something that you have learned about writing/blogging that if you knew when you started would have changed the trajectory of your career?
@StephanieCristi at https://stephaniecristi.blog/
@littlejojackson at teaandcakeforthesoul.wordpress.com
@DDateable at https://debatablydateable.com/
Loving Life–The Reboot!